We are looking for several excellent consultants and partners on all levels.
We believe the best fit will be with those that combine a number of years of experience in one of the top consultancies and some “real working experience” in business. Those who need more freedom than the confines of traditional consulting can provide to turn their passion for cracking their clients’ toughest challenges into the most practical results. Those that have the hands-on experience in business to rise above the limitations of corporate structures. Those that are looking for a new and different balance.
You will closely work with the partner(s) in charge, and/or will be leading client project members to co-create the desired results.
Your will also participate in internal projects further building our firm, and will be involved in networking and business development.
We are looking for candidates for our offices in Brussels, Amsterdam and Zürich.
However, as we have offices in Belgium, Switzerland and the Netherlands, you can be staffed on projects in these countries and in Luxemburg as well. Our co-workers are always involved in deciding on which projects they will be assigned.
5-10+ years in consulting or financial services (within a consulting firm or as an internal consultant in a financial services company). Consulting experience either in strategy consulting crossing the borders towards implementation or rather in implementation projects with a strong interest in strategy.
Beneficial additional experience:
• First line management experience
• Healthcare or service industries
• Deep analytical skills: equally at ease when probing for root causes in client conversations as when wading through big heaps of data
• Proven client relation skills: genuine long term relation building rather than keeping up transactional relations during a project
• Consulting skills: able to learn fast in new environments and identify issues, creative in finding lasting solutions
• Language skills: English, and either Dutch, French or German – written & oral
Economics, engineering or equivalent through experience. Also candidates with e.g. a Master degree with a strong focus on analytical skills (e.g. applied statistics) or soft skills (e.g. psychology), and with a number of years of experience in financial services, directly or as a consultant
• A desire to combine strategic thinking with the drive to get strategies realized and embedded in the client’s business and organization
• A high degree of confidence and self-direction balanced with the capacity to know when to reach out for support
• High assertiveness to e.g. steer client meetings and workshops combined with modesty and intellectual curiosity, allowing for an open dialogue with clients and colleagues
• An open mind for innovations and trends, and for what goes on in e.g. consumer or tech- and telecom industries
• Loving an entrepreneurial challenge, and with an interest to become partner
• A thinker and do-er; able to work in a lean organizational environment, pro-active and willing to take initiatives; able to cope with and manage flexibility